Manila: Old & New 4-Hour City Tour
A tour of Manila’s past and present including old city Manila, the American Cemetery and Memorial, historic Intramuros and Fort Santiago, and the bustling financial capital of Makati.
Month-long celebration of Philippine culture and heritage.
- The Filipino Music Fest opened the celebration with the songwriting finalists showcasing their masterpieces in an evening of musical talent headlined by “Diamond Soul Siren” Nina on Oct. 5.
- The Filipino Food and Products Fest that opened at the Estancia Mall on Oct. 6. The exhibition will run until Oct. 22.
- The coronation night for The Miss Philippines and Mister Pilipinas Worldwide are both on October 24 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena.
- The Filipino Film Fest. The 10 finalists have already been announced, and their entries will be screened in a special red-carpet event at the Estancia Cinema on Oct. 18.
- Trio of beauty queens as masters of ceremonies—2020 and 2021 Misses Universe Philippines Rabiya Mateo and Beatrice Luigi Gomez, and 2023 Miss Charm first runner-up Annabelle McDonell.
The Filipino Festival
October 24, 2023
Mall of Asia Arena