Manila is a large city, and from the tourist, hotel, shopping areas, holiday, food lovers, vacation, business trip, event, fashion week, recreation areas, and city center.
Philippines Travel Guide
Nature’s touch. Go places. Come on a journey with us.
Book Now Apartments Resorts Villas B&B Guest houses
- Safe travels, business traveler and enjoy your adventure.
- Learn how to find a cheap airfare, car rental, right hotel and vacation rentals.
- Make a travel list. Summer, Wedding, Getaway, Christmas and etc.
- Books that are perfect to read while travelling.
Women’s Travel Checklist:
Passport, clothes, rosary, money, pasalubong shopping, scarf, cell phone and charger, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, shampoo, conditioner, personal hygiene items, facial tissues, first aid kit, relievers.
Woman Travel Bag Essentials:
Sunglasses, makeup, lotion, cellphone, wallet, passport, travel journal and pen, driver’s license, medical cards, Rosary and money.
Busy travel schedules, charity, work, fashion week,
sponsored travel privileges and personal styling.
- Design Size: Flyer (US Letter) 8.5 x 11 inches
- Layout Design.
- For travel checklist, packing checklist, vacation and summer beach
- Design created with PosterMyWall
How much does it cost to ride a tricycle in the Philippines? Philippine peso = PHP.
- 2022-017, increasing the minimum fare to PHP15 from PHP11 per passenger for the first kilometer, and PHP3 for the second to fourth kilometers, and PHP5 for the fifth kilometer and thereafter.
Cost of a Taxi in Manila
- Base Fare: PHP 40. Price per km: (PHP 13.50).
Travel Must-Haves When Staying In A Hotel in Manila, Philippines
- BSA Twin Towers – is situated between the Podium Mall and the SM Megamall and is a 7-minute walk from The Asian Development Bank. Ninoy Aquino International Airport is approximately a 1-hour drive away.
- Edsa Shangri-La, Manila – Nestled in Mandaluyong City’s financial and commercial district is the luxurious Edsa Shangri-La, Manila. The hotel boasts numerous leisure facilities such as a spa, an outdoor pool, a gym and 6 dining options. All rooms at Edsa Shangri-La offers floor-to-ceiling windows with magnificent views of either Metro Manila or tropical landscaped gardens. Flat-screen TVs, minibars and free WiFi access are also included in each room.
- Crossroads Hostel Manila – A charming hostel well located in Manila, Crossroads Hostel Manila provides comfortable accommodation within a 500 m to SM Megamall and Shangri-La Plaza in the Ortigas Business District. The hostel has a cosy living area and guests can enjoy free WiFi throughout the property.
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila – Located in Pasay City, Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila offers rooms with private balconies and views of Manila Bay. It features an outdoor pool, a spa, various restaurants and bars. Air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a cable TV, a personal safe and ironing facilities. En suite bathrooms come with a hairdryer, bathtub and free toiletries.
Flights with cashback and save money on airline tickets.