Favorite Bible Verses:
- “Jesus said to him, …blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
- “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.”
- “Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.”
The 12 Apostles of Jesus
Christian theology and primary disciples.
- Judas Iscariot
The books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John is found in the Bible Dictionary.
Moses: Ten Commandments
- You shall have no other gods before me
- You shall not make for yourself or likenesses
- You shall not take the Lord’s name in vain
- Remember the Sabbath day
- Honor thy father and thy mother
- Thou shalt not kill
- Thou shalt not commit adultery
- Thou shalt not steal
- Thou shalt not bear false witness
- Thou shalt not covet
8 Beatitudes and Meanings
Blessings recounted by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount in the Gospel of Matthew.
- Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Be satisfied with what you have. Share the good things we have with others because God wants us to.)
- Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted. (Comfort those who are suffering. Help others feel better about themselves after a loss.)
- Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the land. (Humility-a true sense of who you are. Get the ego out of the way.)
- Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied. ( Do what is fair for everyone.)
- Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. (We forgive those who are unkind to us. Look for ways to show kindness to others.)
- Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God. (We do what is right just because we know it is the right thing to do.)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. (We try to bring God’s peace to the world. We control our behavior so people can see Jesus in us.)
- Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (We are willing to stand up for God’s laws even if we are teased or insulted.)
- Sign of the Cross
- The Apostles’ Creed
- The Lord’s Prayer
- The Hail Mary
- Glory Be
- Hail, Holy Queen
- Healer, Thankful and view more.
To pray the Rosary
1. Make the Sign of the Cross and pray the Apostles’ Creed.
2. Pray an Our Father.
3. Prayer three Hail Mary’s and one Glory Be.
4. Announce the mystery and pray the Our Father.
5. Pray ten Hail Mary’s and one Glory Be.
6. Pray the Hail, Holy Queen.
Mysteries of the Rosary
The Joyful Mysteries:
(Monday and Thursday; and the Sundays from 1st Sunday of Advent until Lent.)
1. The Annunciation to Mary
2. The Visitation of Mary
3. The Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ
4. The Presentation of the Child Jesus in the Temple
5. The Finding of Our Lord in the Temple
The Sorrowful Mysteries:
(Tuesday and Friday; and the Sundays of Lent.)
1. The Agony of Christ in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. The Crowning with Thorns
4. The Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion and Death of Our Lord on the Cross
(Wednesday and Saturday; and the Sundays from Easter until Advent.)
1. The Resurrection of Our Lord
2. The Ascension of Our Lord
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles
4. The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary into Heaven
5. The Coronation of Our Lady as Queen of Heaven and Earth
7 Sayings of Jesus on the Cross
- Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
- Today you will be with me in paradise.
- Woman, behold, thy son! Behold, thy mother!
- My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
- I thirst.
- It is finished.
- Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.
Favorite: The Miracles of Jesus
- Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
- Ananias baptizes Saul, and Saul’s eyes are opened.
- Peter healed a paralyzed man and raised Tabitha from death back to life.
- Jesus used five loaves and two fishes supplied by a boy to feed a multitude. Jesus said that they did not need to go away, and therefore the disciples were to give them something to eat.