Donate Cash and In-Kind
First aid kit, emergency food, rice, canned goods, flashlight, wipes, water, toothbrush, medicines, clothes, sanitation, hygiene.
- Ash fall – face mask that covers mouth and nose.
- Car – clean windshield wipers and slow down.
- Ask local emergency management for evacuation.
- MMDA 136
- Emergenccy 911
- Red Cross 143
Abandoned elderly, orphans, street children, handicapped, etc.
Light of Jesus Family
Habitat for Humanity
Builds, rehabilitates and repairs simple, decent, affordable homes. Roof and four walls where we are safe and dry. Donate: www.habitat.org/donate/
K.I.D.S. Foundation Incorporated
Address: G. Araneta Avenue, Quezon City | Phone: (02) 714 3946
No Kid Hungry
Stephen and Ayesha’s Birthday Fundraiser
Help save children’s lives.
National Emergency Hotline: 911
- Donations in kind can be dropped off at the ABS-CBN Foundation Sagip Kapamilya Warehouse, #137 Mother Ignacia Avenue, Quezon City.
- Mission Possible
- For The Love of Children.
- ABS-CBN Lingkod Kapamilya
Bantay Bata 163, Bantay Kalikasan, Operation Sagip
Tulong na, Tayo na para sa Marawi
- Cash deposits or cheque donations can also be made to ABS-CBN Foundation, Inc. peso and dollar accounts in Banco de Oro, Bank of the Philippine Islands, and Philippine National Bank.
- Donate cash or items for “go bags”. Tulong-Tulong sa Taal: Ligtas Bag
- Help. Kapuso Foundation: Bisig Bayan Medical Assistance, Kalusugan Karavan, Unang Hakbang Sa Kinabukasan, Kapuso School Development, Operation Bayanihan, Sagip Dugtong Buhay, Give-A-Gift: Alay Sa Batang Pinoy Christmas Project, Kapuso Ng Kalikasan, Kapuso Village Project, Kapuso Tulay Para Kaunlaran
- Donate: https://www.gmanetwork.com/kapusofoundation/aboutus/donate
- Address: 2nd Floor GMA Kapuso Center, GMA Network Drive cor. Samar Street Diliman, Quezon City 1103
Christmas Food Baskets and Giving it Away Randomly
Man pays for stranger’s groceries.
Someone smile of so much happiness.
Paying for people’s gas, drive-thru, car repair, thanksgiving, Christmas surprise, random acts of kindness, tipping waiters, family makeover, giving tips, people’s groceries and etc.
God is good.