Donate, Hotlines, Cash and In-Kind
First aid kit, emergency food, rice, canned goods, flashlight, wipes, water, toothbrush, medicines, clothes, face mask, sanitation, n25 mask, alcohol, hygiene.
DOH Department of Health
COVID-19 Emergency Hotlines 02-894-COVID.
Donation for Frontline
Health workers, social care staff, emergency response services, food service workers, interpreters, and all staff.
Send us meal and food packs, bus transportation, alcohol, soap, hand sanitizes, glue, double-sided tape, foam, Eco bag and more.
- MMDA 136
- Emergency 911
- Red Cross 143
Media and E-commerce
- ABS-CBN: https://corporate.abs-cbn.com/lingkodkapamilya
- GMA: https://www.gmanetwork.com/kapusofoundation/aboutus/donate
- TV5: http://www.alagangkapatid.com/
- Lazada: https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop-donation/
- Charity by Design: https://www.alexandani.com/collections/charity-by-design.html
Abandoned elderly, orphans, street children, handicapped, etc.
Light of Jesus Family
Habitat for Humanity
Builds, rehabilitates and repairs simple, decent, affordable homes. Roof and four walls where we are safe and dry. Donate: www.habitat.org/donate/
K.I.D.S. Foundation Incorporated
Address: G. Araneta Avenue, Quezon City | Phone: (02) 714 3946
No Kid Hungry
Help save children’s lives.
National Emergency Hotline: 911
Pays for stranger’s groceries, food baskets, paying for people’s gas, drive-thru, car repair, thanksgiving, Christmas surprise, random acts of kindness, tipping waiters, family makeover, giving tips, people’s groceries and etc.
- You Tube Random: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=raok
God is good.