New York Fashion Week
February 7-9, 2020
Designer: Alice and Olivia
What To Wear:
- Alice + Olivia Jesse Blouson Sleeve Midi Dress – With long sleeves, this V-neck dress is ready for all your fall RSVPs. The mock wrap style and tie waist makes it infinitely flattering and the butterfly print.
- Alice + Olivia Kylie Sequin Animal Print Jacket – We think there’s nothing chicer than a long blazer so, of course, we took designing this one very seriously (and we worked to perfect it). With an easy, relaxed fit and sleeves that are made for rolling, it makes everything you pair it with look effortlessly polished.
What to Wear to NYFW 2020
Designer: Rebecca Minkoff
What To Wear:
- I love this –> Harper Jacket
- Rebecca Minkoff Chase Sweater – Our Chase Sweater gives you the best of both worlds. It’s a chunky ribbed turtleneck on top and a fuzzy shearling-style knit below the shoulders. Embrace its contrasting textures for all-over toasty feel.
- Rebecca Minkoff Kacey Sweater – Clean lines and warm vibes blend together beautifully in our wide rib, loose turtleneck Kacey Sweater.
Other Fashion Designer: NYFW
Fashion Week 2020 Design Template
- Layered: Yes
- Graphic Design and Digital File
- Adobe CS 6
- Print Dimensions: 8.5 x 11
- Resolution: 300
- Mode: CMYK Color
- File Types Included: PSD
- The photo of the model and mock-ups are for presentation purposes only and are not included in the download.
- You need to have Adobe Photoshop and basic knowledge of this software to edit the flyer.
- This flyer is perfect for the promotion of Fashion Runway, Shows, Parties, Events, Concerts, Musicals, Shops/Boutiques, Promotions and Festivals.