Follow new normal work and home guidelines:
- Guidance on the new public transport protocols and guidelines.
- Safe, healthy, and protecting the workforce.
- Employees to stay at home, providing them the tools and asking them to submit reports. Virtual care and self-care at home.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Use rubbing alcohol to combat the COVID-19 virus.
- Everyone wears a cloth face mask in public and social distancing
- Required seating arrangements for buses, jeepneys, shuttle services, taxis, and transport network vehicle services, UV express services, and tricycles. View here.
- Work-life balance.
- Live your creative life. Find a hobby.
- Working from home and office space.
- Online web-based assets in payment, regulation, and training.
- Clean door handles, TV remote controls, light switches, and computers with bleach.
Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul;
man cannot live in health without them.
– Mahalia Jackson