Dates: July 5 to 15, 2019
Location: Calgary, Alberta City, Canada
Shows, Music, Western Events, Agriculture, Rodeo and more.
Where to Stay:
Booking to Calgary
What to Wear:
- Centered on Calgary Tower
- Tropical indoor Devonian Gardens
- Contemporary Calgary shows modern artworks.
Peace Bridge (Calgary)
- Walking and cycling across the Bow River in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The bridge, designed by Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava, opened for use on March 24, 2012
- It has the popular nickname “Finger Trap Bridge”
- The bridge was built by The City of Calgary to connect the southern Bow River pathway and Downtown Calgary with the northern Bow River pathway and the community of Sunnyside
- Work and those utilizing Calgary’s pathways
- Top 10 Architectural projects in 2012
- Top 10 Public spaces of 2012
- It is Canada’s largest quick service restaurant chain
- The company has its headquarters in Toronto
- Tim Hortons Inc. is a fast food restaurant chain, specializing in coffee and donut items.
Hong Kong International Food Market
- Family-run grocery store located in South-East Calgary
- Shopping centre development just outside the northern city limits of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Deals in Calgary