- NCR is currently under GCQ until the end of October.
- Allow persons aged 18 to 65 outside their homes.
- Metro Manila be shortened from the current 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. to 12 a.m. to 4 a.m.
- Simbang Gabi to 12 a.m. to 3 a.m
Non-essential Foreign Travel for Filipinos
will be allowed starting October 21
Must meet the following requirements:
- Confirmed roundtrip ticket
- Travel and health insurance for those traveling on tourist visas
- Sign an immigration.
- Present a negative antigen result taken within 24 hours before departure, subject to the Department of Health (DoH) guidelines.
- Wear your face mask and face shield
- Use rubbing alcohol
- Social Distancing 2 meter / 6ft
- Checking of body temperature is mandatory upon entry to shopping mall, office, restaurant and more.
- Wash your hands before you use the product.
- Do not share makeup.
- Touching or handling frequently touched objects or surfaces, such as cash, merchandise.
MRT and LRT
- Open: 5:30 a.m.
- Last Trip:
MRT North Avenue Station will have its last trip at 9:10 p.m.
Last trip from Taft Avenue will be at 10:11 p.m
Airplane New Travel Guidelines
- Thermal scans are done at ticket offices.
- “No mask no entry” policy for all visitors.
- Only small personal items up to 7kg allowed for carry-on.
Please arrive early at the airport.
– 4 hours prior departure from Manila (International flights)
– 3 hours prior to departure from Manila (Domestic) and other airports
- Online ticket purchase
- Travel pass issued by the PNP from their origin
- A valid identification card
- Required by the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) for Emerging Infectious Diseases and the LGU concerned.
- Passengers are also required to bring a written consent that they agree to undergo COVID-19 testing or quarantine at the terminal.