- Design Size: Flyer (US Letter) 8.5 x 11 inches
- Layout Design.
- Holy Week Schedule 2021 and Notice
- Design created with PosterMyWall
Know the rules, regulations and curfew, View More: IATF Resolutions
Enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) stricter lockdown for 1 week from March 29 to April 4. Eating al fresco is allowed in restaurants but at 50 percent capacity. Only 2 people must be seated at the same table. Curfew from 6 pm to 5 am will be imposed during the lockdown.
Under GCQ. Get the dos and don’ts in this guide. Metro Manila and the provinces of Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, and Rizal (March 22 – April 4, 2021)
- Gyms, spas, and internet cafes in Metro Manila will remain closed in the next two weeks.
- Only essential travel into and out are allowed. But public transportation will remain operational at such capacities and protocols already approved.
- All mass gatherings, including religious gatherings, are prohibited.
- Dine-in restaurants, cafes and establishments shall be limited to delivery, take-out, and any outdoor or al fresco dining shall be allowed, provided that additional engineering and administrative controls are put in place.
- Visiting persons outside their immediate family or other households is strongly discouraged.
- Even at home, the wearing of masks for the elderly and the vulnerable and for the rest of the household is strongly advised.
- (Any one below 18 years old, or 65 and above should stay at home. All those with immunodeficiency, comorbidity or other health risk should also stay at home.)
- Holy Week falling within the implementation period of the specific restrictions for Metro Manila and the 4 provinces