- Your channel needs 4,000 public watch hours in the last 12 months.
- 1,000 subscribers.
- Get reviewed to make sure it follows YouTube monetization policies.
Ideal length of a YouTube video:
YouTube lowering minimum video length for Mid-Roll Ads from 10 To 8 Minutes. YouTube is making a change to the way that it serves mid-roll ads. Wow, make more videos eligible for mid-rolls monetization.
Do YouTube videos have to be 10 minutes?
Longer videos have more room for ads, and more ads mean an increase in revenue for creators.
To earn money:
- You should have a YouTube channel with a verified partnership.
- You have to complete some procedures to be eligible to start Monetizing your videos.
- Set up an Ad Sense account. Link your YouTube channel to your Google Ad Sense Account to receive money.
- Design, source and build your product.
- Create your shop and landing page.
Get paid from you when:
- Most viewed YouTube videos.
- Viewers watch the advertisements for more than half.
- Viewers click on the advertisements.
How-To and Monetization:
- Create style and what to wear.
- Do freelance work online.
- Start a blog.
YouTube Brand Account
- Fashion and Beauty
- Food Lovers
- Random Acts of Kindness
YouTube SEO Ranking Factors
- Thumbs up and thumbs down ratio
- Click-through-rate on the YouTube search results
- Video length