The brighter you are,
the more you have to learn.
– Don Herold
I love hometown!
- Naga City is known as the Queen City of Bicol and as the Heart of Bicol
- Spanish: Ciudad de Naga
- Our Lady of Peñafrancia, the Patroness of Bicol.
Best Bicolano Foods:
- Pinangat, sinapot, kinunot, natong, toasted siopao and kinalas.
- Naga City Ecology Park, Peñafrancia Basilica Minore, Porta Mariae, Naga Metropolitan Cathedral and Plaza Rizal, Holy Rosary Seminary, Universidad de Santa Isabel, Ateneo de Naga University, Our Lady of Peñafrancia Shrine, Malabsay Falls, Naga City Hall, Carmelite Monastery, Peñafrancia Festival and more.
- SM City Naga, Nagaland E-Mall, Robinsons Place Naga, The Avenue Square, Westpark Center, the Night Plaza and more.
The Naga City Art Gallery and The Mariel Daculoo’s Art Gallery
- Beautiful: Magayon
- Delicious: Masiramon!
- Thank you. : Dios mabalos po.
- Excuse me. : Tabi po.
- How much? : Gurano po?
- Can I get a discount? : May inâ pa?
- What is this / that? : Ano po ini / iyan?
Transportation/ How to get there:
- By Airplane – 1 hour and 20 minutes
- By Land:
Bus: 8 hours ride/11 hours traffic from Manila
Train: 10 hours
Car / Jeep: It depends, stop/go, sightseeing, food lovers and more.
Go to school?
- Ateneo de Naga University
- Universidad de Sta. Isabel
- Sta.Cruz Elementary School
- University of Nueva Caceres
- Bicol State College of Applied Sciences and Technology
- Ago Foundation College
- STI Naga and more.