Busway will go cashless starting Oct. 1, 2020:
- Purchase a Beep card and its load or stored value to avoid inconveniences after the implementation of the cashless system. FamilyMart branches, Ministop branches, Bayad Centers, or via over-the-air loading partners such as BPI, Eon by Unibank, Akulaku, and Justpayto.
- Public utility buses (PUB) Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA)
- Strict “no Beep card, no ride”.
- One-meter physical distancing and the mandatory wearing of face masks and shields.
- Beep cards use stored-value and are contactless cards currently used in the LRT-1, LRT-2, MRT-3, a number of Point-to-Point (P2P) buses, and modern public utility vehicles (PUV) nationwide.
Department of Transportation (DOTr)
Public Transport in the Philippines