Nightlife, relax, spa, read a book, getaway, vacation and beautiful white sand beach.
Things to do:
- First, visit Boracay’s D’Mall, D’Talipapa and CityMall.
- Island Hopping Rates – Visit different islands surrounding Boracay. Starts at Php600-Php2,000.
- Parasailing (starts at P2000 pesos) / Good for 2 people.
- Banana Boating (starts at P250 pesos)
- Flyfishing (starts at P400 pesos)
- Helmet Diving Price (starts at P600 pesos)
- Snorkelingstarts (starts at P250/person
- Stand Up Paddling (starts at P300 pesos)
- Jet skiing 15 minutes of fun for P1500
- ATV riding Stay away from the beach for a moment | Starts at P500.
- Scuba Diving | Starts at P1500 with lessons and gears.
- Reverse Bungee (GMAX) – Extreme adventure ride which is the latest craze in Asia and can only be found in Singapore and Boracay. Price is P4500 with video good for 3.
- Food Tripping – Best mango milk shake in the whole island!
- Get a Braids, Spa/Massage and Henna Tattoo – Relax and get a massage. Try a different hairstyle for only P150. Get a henna tattoo. Price varies on the size and design of the tattoo.
What to Wear in Boracay: