- My hometown, Naga City is known as the Queen City of Bicol and as the Heart of Bicol.
- Food: Pinangat, sinapot, kinunot, natong, toasted siopao and kinalas.
- Province of the Philippines located in the Bicol Region in Southeastern Luzon Island.
- Food: Spicy Foods
- Places: Oas, Legazpi and more.
- Tourist spot: Mayon Volcano
- How many hours by plane from Manila to Albay? 1h 20m duration
- Coastal / Barrio
- Places: Goa, Tigaon
- How many hours by plane from Manila to Sabang Partido? 1h 10m duration
- Currently lives.
- Our Wedding, Cubao, MOA, The Fort, Divisoria, Malate
- Cold climate, given its high altitude.
- Tourist spot: Taal Lake and Taal Volcano
- Food: Bulalo
- 1st class component city and capital of the province of Rizal
- Food: Kasoy
- Tourist spot: Alay lakad
- Eight provinces placed under martial law for rebellion against the Spanish Empire.
- Food: Sisig, Morcon, Menudo, Embotido, Asado, Lengua
- Tourist spot: Mount Pinatubo
- Cool climate making this a spot to escape.
- Tourist spot: Panagbenga, annual flower festival
- Food: Strawberry Taho
- How many hours by plane from Manila to Clark International Airport? 4h 20m duration
- Spanish colonial city of Viga
- Food: Vigan Longganisa and Ilocos Empanada
- Tourist spot: Pagudpud and Bangui Windmills
- Famous for the beach town of San Juan, the surfing capital.
- Tourist spot: Ma Cho Temple
- How many hours by plane from Manila to Iloilo? 1h 20m duration
- How many hours by plane?
Manila to Cebu. Flight time between Cebu to Manila is around 1 hour 15 minutes.
- How many hours by ferry?
Take a 2-hour Ocean Jet ferry ride from Cebu City to Tagbilaran City.